Thursday, February 11, 2010

mirror mirror on the wall

Did you ever wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and realize that the person you see in the reflection looks nothing like you?
You keep looking for similarities with the face you once used to know, but there are none, because it's either hiding under the dark circles caused by long sleepless nights, or under the wrinkles that have just showed up two months ago.
I don't know what you think about when you look in the mirror, but i mostly look for myself. I know I'm somewhere in there...underneath all those thoughts, worries, make-up, fake or real smiles, or under all those face I try out before I leave the house every day.
I seldom like what I see, to be honest, but there's that time, that glimpse when I can see myself. And I enjoy it.

No comments: